Wednesday, November 02, 2005

i know coach is with me when i say this: i wish that picking your nose was politically correct...or if not completely accepted, atleast equivalent to picking your ears in public.

-jones

how can you be so sure that coach is with you? oh yea, because i havent the slightest apprehension about picking my nose in public. thats why. im at the forefront of this sociopolitical movement people, and i propose a protest to express our civil unrest. here's some ideas for picketing

-coach

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't like this other comment guy ONE bit. And I have to disagree with jones here. Picking the nose in public is just not cool mang.

Anonymous said...

I do like this other comment guy mostly because I've always wanted to earn $10-$50 From Home. Also I feel confident that he has Rare Herbs That Give 2"-5" of Penis Length. Maybe if we're lucky enough he'll be able to hook us up with some Discount Prescription Drugs or perhaps he'll throw a party where we can Meet Local Singles and talk about how cool our Free New Ipods are.