Wednesday, November 16, 2005

so is "sickle-cell anemia" just a fancy word for ballhogitis? im getting tired of going to the gym to have a good time and getting a generous helping of racism instead. now, i'm not saying that anyone has done or said anything mean to me about being white and a mediocre basketball player at best, but let me make one thing clear. being black does not make you michael jordan. you heard it here first folks. even if you were jordan, you don't have to shoot the fuckin ball everytime.. jordan definitely did try to score every time he got the ball, but that doesn't mean he always took the shot himself. i've found few things less fun than playing 3 on 3 with 2 brothers on my "team," because 90% of the time they have left me completely out of the game, despite being only marginally better than me, if at all. i might as well put some zeppelin on and start playing hackysack like they expect, cuz i'm sure as hell not getting my hands on the rock.

-COACH

No comments: