Tuesday, April 27, 2004

In considering potential classes for next semester and I think that I want to take some sort of class on strategery. Now, this isnt for the future purpose of world domination or whatever, but for more important, every day obstacles. Take an average lunch at Fridays for example. Now of course, firstly, I need to use my strategery to decide whether I should order the potato skins as an appetizer or main course; and do I go half order or full? Either way I know im gonna order some quantity of skins at some point in the meal. The real strategery comes into play when those bad boys arrive. I can see it now...the skins arrive...steamy and wondrous...im wet with anticipation...WHICH ONE DO I TAKE FIRST???????? Do I take the one overflowing with cheese and weak on the bacon, or do I go with the cheese-less one with half a pig of bacon on it? Even after that questionable, nerve-racking first pick of the draft, this is a repeatedly difficult situation throughout the ceremonial consuming of those heaven-sent cheesey-pig-skins. All I know at this point is that the runt in the corner with practically no cheese or bacon, that more accurately resembles an empty kayak, is gonna be last if eaten at all. At this point, im sure you are gonna be taking a class on strategery next semester cuz I know I am.

-jones

No comments: