Wednesday, April 14, 2004

well this morning was sour to say the least. firstly i woke up and my boxers were inside out. im fairly confident that they were the correct way when i went to sleep and although i did have some weird ass dreams last night that still leaves me wondering. so its now about 8:15 and i know im gonna be late for chem. anywho, i go to brush my teeth, apply the toothpaste, and on the turning on of the sink, shoot the tooth paste right off the brush. fuck. wheres your head jones, cuz i know where its not; and thats in the game. now i reapply the paste of the tooth and begin my brush...without my head in the game again....you know what that means-overflow of toothpaste from the mouth and a drip on the shirt. fuck fuck fick. i then put water on the spot, knowing that a toothpaste stain is inevitably equivalent to disappearing-reappearing ink, and that im just gonna have a wet shirt for the time being. double fuck shit ass fuck. thus, my morning of peor began...

-jonesypoo

No comments: